Ozone Reo V6
Ozone Reo V6 - Pure Wave Riding
The Reo is an iconic model in the kitesurf world, designed for uncompromised wave
riding and renowned for delivering outstanding performance and feeling. This 6th revision builds on all the knowledge gained over the last 10 years of feedback and knowledge from Ozone customers and team. There is no other wave specific kite with this heritage and reputation.
Ozone planned to release the Reo V6 in Rubine Red as seen in some of the action shots, this colour is temporarily unavailable.
Custom colours can be ordered - Yellow, White, Red, Light Green, Black, Marine Blue at extra cost. (approx $160)
Exceptional Ozone Factory construction
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Teijin TechnoForce Triple Ripstop canopy & Teijin Triple Ripstop dacron
- Variable Bridle Geometry
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- Internal reinforcements
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Load Distribution Panels
- Direct Connect Struts
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edges
- Low Profile Aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Unique bladder construction
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- Fast Flow One-Pump Inflation System
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens
- Back-line trimming options
- Fool Proof Line Connectors
- Water Kite Technical Bag
- Water Kite Compressor Bag (optional)
Teijin TechnoForce Triple Ripstop canopy & Teijin Triple Ripstop dacron:
Teijin is the world’s leading supplier of technical performance materials for
marine sports, setting the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in
dynamic strength and durability.
Our new triple rip-stop canopy material is 15% stronger with reduced
elongation characteristics and features an advanced ultra flex coating,
further enhancing our unique Ozone feeling making for a smoother ride
especially in gusty conditions.
The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is incredibly strong and reliable.
It’s used in areas requiring rigidity and stability, the leading edge, struts,
wingtips, and reinforcement areas.
Ozone Reo V6