The Kite Loft Australia is home to Adam's Kite Repair.
Adam's Kite Repair is where The Kite Loft made it's beginnings. It has been a trusted name in kite repairs since 2012. We have an outstanding reputation for providing the highest quality repairs and are trusted by the world's leading brands. Along with our reputation we bring the highest level of professionalism and support. We stand by our repairs and offer a 3 year conditional warranty. Here at Adam's Kite Repair we believe that every customer should leave the shop happy with the repair and the service that they have received.
We offer all types of repairs including
- canopy repairs
- snapped lines
- leaking valves
- leaking bladders
- harness repairs
- wing repairs
- bar tuning
- foil kite repairs
No repair is too small or too large. We have a variety of techniques perfected over the years to ensure that every kite leaves the shop as close to original condition as possible.
Did we mention that we are The the preferred repairer of many brands, as well as Australian Warranty agent, including Ozone Kites, Ocean Rodeo, F-One, North Kites, Aluula products
Don't believe us! Here are a few of our customer reviews
- Awesome service! Adam has gone over and above to help me gear up, strongly recommend! - Robin De Falbaire
- Adam is incredibly talented at what he does! I have had him fix kites, bars, and harnesses and I am always stoked with the end result. Not to mention, he gets it done quickly to make sure I don’t miss sessions! His work is quality and lasts! I have never had one of his repairs deteriorate or had a repair affect the way a kite flies. He’s a bloody legend, and the only dude you want fixing your precious kite. - Morgan Skiperdene
- Adam is one of those hands-on people who can fix things. He knows his craft thoroughly. He’s repaired my kites for over a year now and the workmanship is flawless. The Kite loft is a cool new outlet to check out too. - Hobie Porter
- Adam is the best. His service is super fast, quality is outstanding, prices are the best around and he’s a top bloke! He’s had my gear up and running when time was limited and he now stocks a good range of new and used kit. - Daniel H
- The Kite Loft / Adam's kite repair is essential if you are a Kiter.
They have repaired kites that I thought were completely ruined. Adam's attention to detail & his workmanship is 100% & we couldn't recommend him enough.
The Team @ Earthkitesurfing.
- Thanks Adam for always looking after me and my clients. You’ve always provided services with a calm manner, no stress or complications.
Keep up the good work and see you next time!
Ape X Kiteboarding
You can find us at Unit 14 • 27-29 Morton St, Chinderah NSW 2487 at The Kite Loft Australia
Or give us a call on 0459 416 816